Apple Cider Bread
- Preheat the oven to 375Â°F. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Cream the butter and 1-1/4 cup of the sugar together in a large bowl. Add eggs and cream thoroughly.
- Sift the dry ingredients together. Add them to the egg mixture, alternating with the apple cider. Stir in the chopped apples.
- Divide the batter between the prepared loaf pans. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl, and sprinkle it evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 50 to 70 minutes for or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 2
Servings: Serves 18
Amount Per Serving
Calories 294 Calories from Fat 162
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g 27%|
|Saturated Fat 14g 70%|
|Cholesterol 64mg 21%|
|Sodium 216mg 9%|
|Total Carbohydrates 50g 16%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g 24%|
|Sugar 27g %|
|Protein 11g 18%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|