Key Lime Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Coat a 9" springform pan with no-stick spray.
- To make the gingersnap crust: Break the gingersnaps and place in a food processor. Process until the gingersnaps are broken into fine crumbs (there should be 1-1/2 cups crumbs). Add the sugar and egg white; process until evenly blended and slightly moist. Press into the bottom and 1/2" up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned. Set aside. Do not turn off the oven.
- To make the Key lime cheesecake: Place the water in a cup. Sprinkle with the gelatin and set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
- Rinse out the bowl of the food processor. Add the cream cheese, condensed milk, lime juice, egg whites, cornstarch, and lime rind. Process until smooth. Add the gelatin mixture and process until completely incorporated.
- Pour into the warm crust. Bake for 55 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack, then chill for at least 2 hours.
- To make the Kiwifruit topping. Peel and thinly slice the kiwifruit.
- Remove the outer ring from the springform pan. Arrange the kiwifruit in a spiral pattern on top of the cheesecake. Dust with the confectioners' sugar.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 10
Servings: Serves 10 to 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 477 Calories from Fat 279
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 31g 47%|
|Saturated Fat 18g 90%|
|Cholesterol 69mg 23%|
|Sodium 378mg 15%|
|Total Carbohydrates 67g 22%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g 24%|
|Sugar 49g %|
|Protein 17g 28%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|