Autumn Chicken Pasta Salad
- Preheat grill or broiler to 400Â°F. Boil a large pot of water for the pasta.
- In a blender, combine 1 tbsp oil, grape juice, herbs, vinegar and garlic. Blend together until dressing forms. Set dressing aside under refrigeration.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill until cook well. Chill in refrigerator until ready to use.
- When water is boiling, add pasta and cook until al dente. Strain pasta and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil. Set aside under refrigeration.
- Cut the green beans, grapes, apple and onion into bite-size pieces.
- To build the salad: In large bowl add the noodles and dressing. Toss well to coat. Add chicken and fruit. Toss well to coat. Serve immediately.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 4
Servings: Makes 4 to 6 serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories 396 Calories from Fat 153
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g 26%|
|Saturated Fat 10g 50%|
|Cholesterol 8mg 2%|
|Sodium 1195mg 49%|
|Total Carbohydrates 76g 25%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g 36%|
|Sugar 22g %|
|Protein 16g 26%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|