Hot Chicken Salad
- 1. Grease a 2-quart oval or rectangular baking dish; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss together the chopped chicken, eggs, undiluted cream of chicken soup, chopped celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, pimientos, lemon juice and onion.
- 3. Spoon the chicken mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- 4. In a small bowl, stir together the crushed potato chips and slivered almonds. Sprinkle the mixture over the chicken salad. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 400Â°. Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until heated through. Cover the top loosely with aluminum foil, if necessary, to prevent overbrowning.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 8
Servings: Serves 8 serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories 503 Calories from Fat 414
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 46g 70%|
|Saturated Fat 16g 80%|
|Cholesterol 204mg 68%|
|Sodium 590mg 24%|
|Total Carbohydrates 14g 4%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g 28%|
|Sugar 8g %|
|Protein 40g 66%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|