- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Thoroughly grease the bottom of a tube pan.
- Slice the bread dough in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 6 pieces.
- Sprinkle the nuts and raisins over the bottom of the prepared pan. Place the bread pieces over the nuts and raisins.
- Blend together the pudding mix and cinnamon and sprinkle over the bread pieces.
- Place the sugar, butter, and brown sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring, over medium heat. Remove from the heat, cool to warm, and pour over the bread pieces. Cover the pan with a cloth and let rise overnight in the refrigerator.
- Bake the buns for 30 minutes. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes, then turn upside down onto a plate and serve.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1
Servings: Makes 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 116 Calories from Fat 99
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g 16%|
|Saturated Fat 9g 45%|
|Cholesterol 18mg 6%|
|Sodium 37mg 1%|
|Total Carbohydrates 20g 6%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g 20%|
|Sugar 19g %|
|Protein 7g 11%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|