Cinnamon Refrigerator Cookies
- Into large bowl, measure all ingredients. With mixer at medium speed, beat ingredients until well mixed, about 3 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap then put it in the refrigerator for 2-1/2 hours or until easy to handle.
- With lightly floured rolling pin, directly onto cold cookie sheet, roll half of dough to 1/8-inch thickness. Keep remaining dough refrigerated.
- With floured 2-1/4inch cookie cutters, cut cookies, spacing 1 inch apart. Chill about 1 hour; remove dough from between cookies. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Immediately remove cookies to wire racks; cool. Repeat with remaining dough and trimmings.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 72
Servings: Makes About 32 Cookies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 63
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g 10%|
|Saturated Fat 6g 30%|
|Cholesterol 29mg 9%|
|Sodium 49mg 2%|
|Total Carbohydrates 18g 6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g 12%|
|Sugar 12g %|
|Protein 5g 8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|